Now, the soft drink bottle is unsafe too

Heavy metals have been detected in the PET bottles of soft drinks. 

Lead and chromium are established toxins in humans. Government has to undertake initiatives to ensure safe and healthy packaging of foodstuffs. 

This could have wider ramifications. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s